Wat Chayamangkalaram

Wat Chayamangkalaram is a Siamese Temple in Penang. We missed the turning into the access road leading to the temple, so I had to drive a longer route to get back to that road again. It was drizzling when we arrived. I parked outside and paid the car park attendant. Upon walking inside the temple grounds, only did I realise that there was actually free parking inside.



Looking at the statue of Goddess Kwan Yin






We left the temple just in time, as it started raining again and quickly ran to the car. It was pouring as soon as we entered the car. Phew! We skipped visiting the Dhammikarama Burmese Temple located opposite as it was raining heavily and I had to get going for my talk at Bodhi Heart Sanctuary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails