Car park designs

S surprised me one day by designing a car park. He came across 2 packets of glue sticks for my hot glue gun, took them out and promptly started arranging them into parking lots.

I noticed that he usually will design what he has seen. He would also arrange all his toy vehicles together to make a traffic jam. I guess it's the difference between the children of this generation, as during my time, traffic jams were uncommon. If there were any, I certainly didn't notice them.

Designed with glue sticks

Designed with disposable bamboo chopsticks

This is designed with disposable chopsticks, that I bought for them to play with. After I bought it, I remembered that I read an email mentioning about the dangers of using disposable chopsticks, as it was touted to have chemicals in it. At first, I was concerned whether I should let them play with the disposable chopsticks. I went to do more research on it. I also did my own experiment and soaked the bamboo chopsticks in hot water first, to see if it had any chemical residue floating on top of the water. I did not find any after half and hour, so I concluded that it was perhaps safe for them to play with.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails