Rice Sensory Tub

At first I thought of making a sensory table. Then I recalled that I had an unused dressing table stool with wheels at the bottom. The cushion seat could be removed. The children used to remove the seat and stand inside the stool and imagine that it was a vehicle. It fitted the red rectangular container nicely.

This link explains the benefits of a sensory table/tub.





S who's turning 4 said, "Mummy -- Cannot play with rice, rice is for eating, not playing". Hmmm, I wonder where he learnt that. He sounded really like a grandmother! I guess, it's not in the Asian culture to play with rice. 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations for creating a very well done blog on your kids. It is very interesting to browse through the photos of the kid's activities.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails