Counting

I was looking through the kitchen cabinet for items to be sent to be recycled and came across the children's plastic milk tin covers. We had amassed quite a number as they drink a lot of milk.

I suddenly had an inspiration to use the covers for writing. I took a whiteboard marker pen and started to write on it, and S decided to join in by writing numbers.


Happy at his writing


Learning to write number 15 by referring to number 5 
and putting a number 1 in front of it


Making sure they are all there

Arranging the covers in each "box"
 Since I had many stones, I took them out and got S to count and arrange the stones in the box.

Counting the stones
Arranging the stones

This is as far as he got, before he lost interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails