1.12.11 - Scholastic Book Buffett

I went for the Scholastic Book Buffett at Mid-Valley Megamall on its preview day. We had to register in advance to attend the preview. It was just a small place and I was fortunate to be there early as the queue got longer after that. We had to buy a bag costing RM49.90, which were to stuff as much books as could fit in the bag.

It was a tiny bag. I had never seen an eco-bag that small before. After selecting the books, I decided to get a second bag, just to maximise my petrol, toll and parking charges and time. I managed to squeeze 31 books in the first bag and 30 books in the second bag. I heard of another friend of managed to come back with 44 books! Don't know how she managed it. Anyway, I was quite pleased with my stash as I regularly buy Scholastic books under their Book Club and this was quite a good deal.


It's just a little bit bigger than this book. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails