16.1.11: Toy gears

I bought a box of toy gears at The Store, since it was selling at a cheap price of RM13. The box looked new and unopened. When I returned home and opened the box, I found a few pieces of the parts were missing. I decided not to return the product and claim a refund, as the boys liked the toy and it was the last box on the aisle. They would be upset and would not understand if I returned back the toy.

There was a compartment to insert an AA sized battery, a switch to switch on and off. For 1 week, I didn't tell them anything about the switch and they just ignored it. I wanted them to get used to the toy first.

It could be made into 3D shapes and S made a vehicle.  Later on, I inserted a battery and the gear started rotating.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails