1.9.11: Reptile Tour @ True Discovery



We had bought tickets for True Discovery Reptile Tour at RM18 (for 2 pax and a photo with parrots) from a coupon deal site. Thus, we made our way to I-City to see it. I had expected some guided tour but it wasn't a guided tour at all, just for us to see on our own. It was on the first floor of a shoplot. 

We saw:

1) Turtles

2) Snakes





3) Frogs

3) Lizards




5) Arachnids

Live insects as food
The spiderweb is interesting. Reminds me of cotton candy

As the place was dim and stuffy. E didn't like it and wanted to leave. I left earlier with the boys and hubby stayed a little longer, taking pictures. We had a family photo taken FOC (N.P: RM10) with the parrots after that, but the picture turned out a little dark. I still preferred the Malacca Butterfly Garden and Reptile Sanctuary which also had many reptiles there, as it was more spacious and in a brighter outdoor environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails