15.7.11: Felda Residence Hot Springs again

At 9.40 am, we arrived at the Felda Residence Hot Springs again, barely 24 hours from yesterday. No discount given. We had to pay in full, and decided to make the best use of our time there. This time, I was allowed to drive in my car to park inside the parking area inside. Only during Friday, Saturdays and Sundays are people allowed to drive their car inside and park inside.

We saw some people boiling eggs. It seemed as though the people selling eggs weren't interested to sell them. You can see why from the next picture. When we wanted to buy some eggs later on, they were gone. How disappointing. I should bring my own eggs next time. However, the management had stressed that we weren't allowed to bring in outside food. However, I did see some people bring their own sardines and bread to eat with the eggs as sandwich. 

At 11 am, it started drizzling. We left the cool mountain springs pool and went to soak in another hot pool which had a covered shade. It was 30 to 35 degree celcius. It felt very warm at first, but gradually our body got used to it.

When the rain stopped, we went to the mountain springs pool. The pool was a little dirty as it had debris in it. I took E for a ride on the slide. He insisted on wearing goggles (mine) as I didn't bring his. There was water sprays all around us.When we got to the bottom of the slide, we were immersed in water for a second. The water got into my nose and throat. For a moment, I was worried about E? Did he choke on the water as he was immersed into the water too? Fortunately, he was alright.
The boys posing with the goggles.
There was also a swimming pool on the right hand side of the cool mountain springs pool. However, a sign stated "strictly no entry for below 120 cm". Although it was just 3 feet at the side, (certain parts were 4 feet deep), and the children brought their float, we chose not to go into the cold pool. It was certainly much nicer in the warm hot springs pool. 
The cold swimming pool
We had to cut our stay short as there were black clouds overhead. At 12.30 pm, it started drizzling again and we rushed to the car just in time before the downpour began. I drove back in my wet clothes. If I had stayed on to change, we would definitely have been caught in the downpour and wouldn't have been able to get to the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails