- shampoo / liquid detergent
- food colouring
- container (small to medium size. The big ones won't work).
- blank paper
- Pour a little shampoo / liquid detergent, water and food colouring into a container.
- Mix them up and blow bubbles in the solution.
- Make sure that the bubbles are over the top of the container.
- Press a piece of blank paper over the top of the bubbles.
|Stirring the solution|
- Liquid detergent
- Baking soda
- Volcano (made from clay, with a container / hole inside)
- Food colouring (optional)
- Pour some liquid detergent, vinegar and baking soda into the hole. (The amount is all on a guesstimate basis)
- Watch it bubble and erupt from the volcano.
- To give the lava some colour, you can add some food colouring.
|Pouring liquid detergent|
|Adding baking soda|