1) Fingerprint fun
|1) With a pencil, shade a portion of a piece of paper|
2) Rub a finger onto the shaded area
3) Ensure that the whole finger is covered with graphite
4) Stick a piece of cellotape onto the finger.
5) Peel it off and stick it onto the relevant box on the paper.
- Cream of Tartar
- Food colouring
Pour it onto the flour and stir it. Pour in oil and stir it. Pour in cream of tartar and stir it. Add in sufficient amount of water and knead the dough until it is springy. Then drop in some food colouring.
Fill the small container with water until is half full. Pour it onto the flour and stir it.
|Pour in oil and cream of tartar and stir it.|
|Add in sufficient amount of water until the dough is just right.|
|Knead the dough until it is soft and springy. Then drop in some food colouring and knead the dough.|
This playdough recipe by PSN was the best I have ever come across. The playdough was quite springy and nice to hold.
3) Tornado in a bottle
1) Fill in a clear bottle with water.
|2) Drop in a drop of food colouring|
3) Squirt in some liquid detergent
|4) Mix the ingredients together by shaking the bottle.|
5) Now, hold and move the bottle in a circular manner. You can see the ‘tornado’ inside it.