21.10.11 - Learning science in the park


We went to Lembah Kiara Recreational Park in TTDI in the morning. This time we took the path by the forest.
We saw this in a drain. Err, is this a milipede or a centipede? I am not sure. It looks like a centipede, but its legs weren't as long as those centipedes' legs in Google images. 
Evaporation in action
The best example of evaporation in action before our very eyes. Over a year ago, I had read about it in a "Winnie-the-Pooh" book which taught about evaporation. It stated that if we looked closely at a puddle of water under hot sun, we could see it evaporating. (I don't even recall learning this in school). I didn't believe it then, but now I've seen it with my own eyes. Well, it's not a puddle of water, but the 'rubberised playground surface was wet from the rain early in the morning.
Learning about shadow



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails