26.2.11: Visit to Persatuan Buddhist Hilir Perak

We made a trip to Teluk Intan as I was invited to Persatuan Buddhist Hilir Perak to give a public talk over there. I invited my parents along, as I planned to go Pangkor (after Teluk Intan) and to visit other interesting places along the way.

We left at 8.15 am on 25 Feb and arrived at PBHP at 11.00 am. We were greeted by Bro. Oh Teik Bin and his committee members who were very hospitable. We were brought on a tour of the building by Bro. Oh. It was very impressive and large building with beautiful paintings and artwork on the walls.

PBHP building
We were treated to a vegetarian lunch prepared by PBHP members/committee and later brought on a tour around central Perak - to the Pasir Salak Historical Complex and Pottery outlet.

We returned in the evening, to rest and were were treated to a vegetarian dinner at vegetarian restaurant.



After that, we rushed back for a talk that I was to give. The boys played with lego toys lent to them by the principal of the Sunday School there. They were very happy to have such a large amount of lego toys to play with. I quickly went to the other building for my talk.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails